AI is the acronym on everybody’s lips. No matter what industry you work in, you will be all too aware that the bots are coming. However, rather than fearing them, you can actually make them work for you. In the following expert guide, we will take a quick look at:
- The best AI productivity tools for content creation
- Tools that can help you to generate AI imagery
- AI productivity tools for scheduling and task automation
AI productivity tools for content creation
- Copy.ai is the co-author you never realized you needed. When you input a prompt, the AI productivity tool serves up a list of options that you could use. You can choose which of the options works for your project at the simple click of a button.
- Dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s has never been so easy. Grammarly makes sure that your content is grammatically correct at the click of a button. The app also helps you rewrite any clunky-sounding sentences with the power of AI.
- Anyword is one of the best AI productivity tools for content creators. Simply start with a prompt and you will get a list of possible titles. Once you’ve picked one, the app creates a draft of an outline that you can use to shape your content.
AI productivity tools for image generation
- If you can think it up, Midjourney can create it. Before you can get started with this one, you will have to use Discord to make an account. However, the AI tool can quickly and easily generate a myriad of images from any prompt.
- Shutterstock is one of the best-known stock photo banks in the world. It also has an AI generator that you can use to create original images. While you have to pay to download images, this tool is a quick solution when you need a specific picture.
AI productivity tools for task scheduling
- Modern life can be hard to schedule. Reclaim is one of the best AI productivity tools if you want to get on top of your calendar. The simple app creates a schedule you can stick to while allowing you to stay on top of your weekly goals.
- Not sure what task to prioritize first? That’s where Motion can help. The project management tool uses the magic of AI to design a schedule that prioritizes your most important tasks and makes sure that you stay on track.
AI productivity tools for workflow automation
- Zapier makes task automation child’s play. All you have to do is prompt it by writing what you want the app to do when a certain trigger happens. That means you can create an automatic workflow by telling the bot what to do.
- Levity helps you to automate manual tasks, freeing up your time and your energy. It is one of the easiest-to-use AI productivity tools allowing you to just type what you need. You can also connect the app to your Slack account and use it there.
- Utilizing the best AI productivity tools can help you streamline your work.
- There are plenty of apps and plugins that you can use in your everyday job.
- Check out our top picks here and see which tools can empower you to work smarter, not harder!